2021 Virtual Retreat
Saturday December, 11th 20217:00am PDT
Hello Team EDI,
While realizing that we will be into the holiday season, we will have a virtual retreat for EDI. Our goal will be to review and tweak the attached strategic plan. If time permits we will also review a document that Ron has developed so we can track our progress overtime.
If everyone would take time to look over the document prior us getting together we will complete our work within a few hours. The plan is to begin our work at 7:00am until on December,11. 2021
I trust that each of you have received an email inviting you to participate in our virtual retreat on Saturday December, 11th at 7:00am PDT, 8:00am MDT, 9:00am CDT and, 10:00am EDT. We want each chair to submit a written report on what may have been done with regards to your particular initiative. We would like to know what percentage has been completed. If no action has been taken over the past few months please state that. After reports we will take action to tweak our Strategic Plan. If you didn’t get a copy of the Strategic Plan please let me know.
We look forward to seeing you next weekend as we gather to revise our plan as needed.
- Curriculum (Eddie Burns/Kwame Cooper)
- Accreditation/Certification (Ron Regan/Cassie Peters)
- Recruitment/Retention (Mick Smith/Nikkoel Gilmore)
- Staffing, Operations, And Logistics (Art Battles/Norris Wilson)
- Marketing (Cheryl Regan)
- Collaboration (Joseph Muhammad/Rosemary Cloud)
- Youth And Community (Freddie Brooks/Kalem Williamson)
Virtual EDI retreat December 11, 2021
7:00am PDT, 8:00am MDT, 9:00am CDT and 10:00am EDT
Review virtual wall of honor guidelines 7:00 to 8:00am
- Status reports from each initiative chair 8:00 to 9:00am
- Update our strategic plan 2022 to 2025 9:00 to 11:00am
If we don’t complete, we will set another day in early January to finish.