Wall of Honor Photos
The Board of Directors is going to produce a “wall of honor” This wall will showcase members of our staff who are contributing in their own way to push EDI forward to the future. Therefore, We are requesting ALL staff member to bring (at least the top half of their class “A”s to EDI for Photos.
If you do not wish to wear your uniform, You are requested to wear a jacket and tie for the photo.
Lastly, If that is not possible, You are allowed to submit the photo that you would like to use, however there are a lot of stipulations (for uniformity):
- Submit a color photo, taken in last 6 months
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Have someone else take your photo. No selfies.
- Take off your eyeglasses for your photo.
- Use a plain white or off-white background
Resolution, Print Size, and Quality
- Submit a high resolution photo that is not blurry, grainy, or pixelated.
- The correct size for our photos are:
- 5 x 7 inches (51 x 51 mm)
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
- Do not digitally change the photo
- You cannot submit a damaged photo with holes, creases, or smudges.
Pose and Expression
- Have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You cannot wear glasses.
- Class A Uniform
- Suit Jacket & Tie
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- Your full face must be visible and photo should not cast shadows on your face.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
- You can wear jewelry and keep on your facial piercings as long as they do not hide your face.