The EDI Curriculum Director as a member of the EDI leadership team, handles many different responsibilities as he or she works with our business manager, instructor cadre, and guest speakers.
- Works with the Business Manager to ensure accommodation, travel and honorarium are handled for speakers.
- Ensure that instructor information sheet is sent to all instructors and monitor returns
- Develops and monitors all classes from module I through module 5, adjust as needed
- Assist Director of student affairs with addressing student issues as needed
- Instruct several leadership classes
- A long with leadership team seek evening program speakers