Our Code of Conduct has been developed for the purpose of ensuring that all students have an opportunity live and learn in a college environment. That environment will be free of negative behavior, moreover as students of the Carl Holmes Executive Development Institute will be respectful and observe various general rules of Dillard University.
- Each student will conduct themselves in a way that is honorable to our Institute both in and out of class to include on and off campus activities
- Students understand that no one be allowed video or audio tapes any instructional sessions.
- All students will abide by the requirement to attend both day and evening sessions.
- Students will be respected and expect to show respect for others as well
- No student will come to class under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- Students will not participate in any type of discrimination or harassment
- All parking and vehicle registration will be strictly followed by all students
- Upon leaving the University students will leave their respect rooms in reasonable order.
- If students travel off campus during your stay you are encouraged to do so in pairs at a minimum